Saturday, April 17, 2010

A little birdie told me...

Be sure to stop over at Sketches: Creatively Yours to see this week's sketch and interpretations.  The sketch is for a card, but could quite easily be adapted to a layout or even a mini book.  The spring card above is my interpretation.  The sketch is so versatile I'm sure I'll use it often!

One of my blessings this week has been watching my son's track meets.  This is his first year in track. Among other things, it means he is one of the slower runners.  But I'm so proud of him and how hard he works to beat his personal best times.  Not only is he now in great shape, he's made some very close friendships I'm certain will long outlast the track season.  And it's a great way for his mom to practice action photography! 

I was taking photos of one of his best friends during a sprint.  It wasn't until I got home and uploaded the photos that I realized this sign was in the photo... too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment